PRACTICAL ADVICE FOR COMPREHENSIVE CHILD DEVELOPMENT
Comprehensive development of the personality of the child – this term is now popular. What is the principle of the methodology, which is strongly recommended for parents and teachers to practice?
WHAT IS THE PRINCIPLE OF COMPREHENSIVE DEVELOPMENT?
The comprehensive development of the child is the development of all aspects of the personality, when there is no advantage in any one direction. Comprehensively developed children are physically and mentally active, feel at ease in society, and are able to maintain a conversation on any topic.
The principle of comprehensive development is a set of postulates that need to be applied in practice during the upbringing of children of different age categories.
The principle of comprehensive development is an appropriate method of raising and educating children. It is based on understandable statements that must be applied to a son or daughter.
Comprehensive development of the child’s personality is extremely important for the formation of his personality, for the development of physical and intellectual abilities, spiritual qualities.
ASPECTS OF THE PRINCIPLE OF COMPREHENSIVE DEVELOPMENT
Physical development: comprehensive care for health and fitness – sports, nutrition, hardening.
Intellectual development: actions aimed at the development of mental abilities, creative and logical thinking, imagination, the ability to be aware of their actions and their consequences.
Social development: developing the skills necessary for adaptation in society – the ability to express thoughts, communicate, and develop communication skills.
Emotional development: the ability to understand and accept the feelings of others, express or restrain one’s feelings, suppress negative emotions, and be able to manage them.
Creative development: the implementation of creative skills.
Spiritual development: understanding of ideals, values, moral principles, their observance.
The practical use of the above aspects is the key to the success of the child and its adaptation in society.
The comprehensive development of young children makes them personalized in every way and lays the foundation for a successful future life.
The principle of integration of education. The child must put all the knowledge gained into practice. So he understands that theoretical education is the foundation of practice, he will need it in the future.
The principle of completeness of education. Education should be high-quality, complete. Make sure that the child receives full knowledge, skills.
The principle of activity. Any knowledge should not just be applied in practice, but should be directed towards the achievement of a specific goal.
The principle of personality-oriented interaction. A child at any age is a person with his own views. It is important that parents take it that way.
The principle of self-worth of age. Any age of the child is an original period for which certain characteristics are characteristic and a special approach to education is necessary.
Age from 7 to 12 years is considered peak in the cognitive activity of children. It is during this period that a motivation is formed to acquire knowledge, learn and practice. This period is recommended to be used as productively as possible.
HOW TO CREATE CONDITIONS FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT?
The first thing to think about is the child’s priorities. Children, by virtue of their age, still cannot determine what is important for them and what is not. Next, you should take care of the physical condition of the son or daughter. The development of the child cannot occur in illness or malaise. The child will not be able to get any knowledge and skills if he is sick. In addition, we must not forget about the social development of children. To build communication skills, the baby needs to communicate a lot.
For clarity, we consider methods for the comprehensive development of children in accordance with the indicated aspects.
· Monitor your child’s nutrition, sleep, and relaxation.
· Record your son or daughter in the sports section of interest.
· Walk together in the fresh air, in the park, in the forest. Go out into the nature, go on trips.
· Discuss with the child the learned material, help with homework, and be interested in his new discoveries.
· Set up your home library with books that match your child’s age and interests.
· If necessary, take care of additional education for the child – for example, enroll him in developmental courses.
· Go with him to museums, theaters, galleries, and exhibitions. This will develop the baby’s artistic taste and aesthetic perception.
· Communicate with the child in the family circle, do not ignore him and maintain conversations.
· Encourage communication with peers and be interested in friends of the child. Let your baby invite comrades to visit. And let it go yourself on various holidays.
· If it is difficult for a child to find a common language with other people, write it down for interesting group lessons or in a theater group.